Podcast: Click here to listen in new window
Here are the notes for episode #8 of The No Drama Mamas Podcast. Be sure to check back every Thursday for a new episode, and subscribe and leave us a review at Apple Podcasts/NoDramaMamas
In this episode, Jackie and Joelle talk Clutter. Jackie and Joelle discuss physical and mental clutter, the impact it can have on us, and how we can address that mess. The mamas cite related articles and suggest real tips for decreasing the clutter in you internal and external lives. As always, this episode includes real tips and physical resources for listener take aways.
Got a question you’d like us to answer or a topic you’d like us to discuss? Email us at NoDramaMamasPodcast@gmail.com
- [0:37] Introducing the topic of clutter
- [3:42] “How to have a clutter free home. Especially when you have kids.” Shannon Winters
- [5:19] Neuroscientists from Princeton on neuroscience of clutter
- [5:58] UCLA moms, clutters, stress spike
- [7:26] Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Kon Mari
- [8:26] “How getting rid of my stuff saved my motherhood” by Allie Cazzaza
- [13:00] Tips for decluttering your space
- [17:00] Tips for decluttering you mind
- [24:40] MomTra
- [25:30] Gratitudes
Our podcast album photo was taken by our talented, funny, smart, beautiful, and generous friend Kayla Monzack. And yes, we really were cracking each other up.
The music featured in our show is “Carry Your Own Weight” by Forget the Whale. You can find them at www.facebook.com/forgetthewhale, and their music is on Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, Apple Music, Soundcloud….all over